Amalfi Coast Full-Day Tour From Rome - Positano
OverviewBask in the glow of the spectacular Amalfi Coast with this 12-hour private trip from Rome. Enjoy free time in Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi with transportationthroughout the day taken care of thanks to a professional driver. Your private tour includes chauffeur service in a Mercedes-Benz Class E or V,with Wifi and beverages on board, fuel, highway, andparking fees.
- Hotel pickup included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
Get picked up at your hotel or other accommodation in central Rome at 7am for the trip to the Amalfi Coast.
Stop first in Sorrento, the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, for a 1-hour visit around 10am.One of the best-known international tourist towns, Sorrento is the hometown of the poet Torquato Tasso, whowas born here in 1544. It is also known for land of mermaids, and the city of orange and lemon groves.
Continue to Positano, where you'll stop for lunch. Ask your driver for restaurant suggestions if you like.After lunch, browse inthe many boutiques and craft shopsin Positano. Treat yourself to a pair of made-to- fitsandals, perfect for climbing up the steps of Positano.
The final stop will be in Amalfi for about a hour. Take a strollalong the many lovely little streets full of amazing shops of all kinds.Amalfi was one of the first Italian cities to emerge from the dark ages and by the 9th century wasthe most important port in southern Italy.It's the oldest of the four great Maritime Republics(including Genoa, Pisa and Venice) that lasted through the 12th century. Its military and tradingpower brought it great fame and influenced its architecture. Besides history and beauty, the town isnoted for its good beaches and bathing facilities, historic hotels, lemons, and handmade paper.
The drive back to Rome takes about 4 hours. You can expect to be back at your hotel around 8pm. The tour does not include restaurant and bar expenses, entrance fees, and gratuities.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Full-Day Tour From Rome
- English speaking chauffeur
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Beverages on board
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Full-Day Tour From Rome
- English speaking personal assistant can be provided to escort you on the tour. This service is available as an extra and must be specifically requested
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
While booking please provide your full telephone number (international code included)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request, please specify it while you are booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.