Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour - Naples
OverviewExplore for a day the spectacular Amalfi coast by boat and enjoy the coastline with your own English- speaking guide. This is the best choice if you have limited time. Get a taste of the Amalfi coast with your local Guide getting important information about the history and the culture of the places that you are going to visit. On the Amalfi Coast everything seems to be almost suspended between sky and sea. You will be able to discover the Amalfi coast from the boat and see all the little beaches, caves and the incredible landscape and breath-taking scenarios along the way.
Know More about this tourPositano - The busy central Piazza dei Mulini is connected to a narrow downhill path and some occasional flights of steps that lead to the seafront. At Piazza dei Mulini, you must leave the car as all streets leading to the waterfront are for pedestrians only. The only way to reach restaurants situated on the beach that serve fresh daily fish, is to go on foot. These streets also lead to the cathedral, ceramic shops, fruit vendors, and apparel retail shops. Positano is alive at night as well, with exotic nightclubs such as Music on the Rocks and various bars and cafes that remain open until the sun comes up. There is a short walk uphill to return to the car, ascending the mountain, returning to the main coastal road that leads to Amalfi.
Amalfi - This coastal town is situated on a seafront port and a long stretch of pebbled beach. In front of the port of Amalfi, is the only bus station along the coast. Behind this square lies the main shopping street of Amalfi, that ends at the furthest and highest point of the town. Along the pedestrian street are various bars and cafes, not to mention the many shops selling limoncello, casual apparel, swimwear, gifts, basic groceries, and of course, ceramics. However, if one would like to see more than just shops, Amalfi has some interesting sights to explore such as: a spectacular cathedral along the coast, and a paper factory and its museum. There are also some highly recommended local restaurants, which your driver can suggest.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private Boat tour
- Transport by private vehicle from/to the port
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amalfi Coast Private Tour
- Private Tour Pompeii Sorrento and Positano
- Private Tour: Pompeii and Amalfi Coast from Naples
- Private Tour: Pompeii, Amalfi and Ravello Day Tour with Cruise Port or Hotel Transport
- Amalfi Cost Private Drive
- Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in the Province of Avellino
- Shuttle Bus Transfer from Naples to Sorrento
- Private Transfer: Naples Airport, Train Station or Hotel to Massa Lubrense