Amalfi Coast Small-Group Day Trip From Rome Including Positano
OverviewExplore one of Europes most beautiful coastlines on this full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Rome, with visits to Positano and Amalfi. The UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast has been a celebrity refuge for years, with the likes of Greta Garbo having sought sanctuary here, and now its your turn to fall in love with its idyllic shores. Travel by high-speed train from Rome and then enjoy a relaxing coach ride along the coastline, before discovering the picturesque villages of Positano and Amalfi. Numbers limited to 10, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMake your way to the train station in Rome to board your high-speed train to Salerno. Sit back and relax as you enjoy your scenic ride out of the city, arriving in Salerno approximately two hours later.
After meeting your professional driver upon arrival, settle inside your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and head out onto the winding Amalfi Coast Road. With more than 40 miles of sweepings views of the glistening Mediterranean Sea to one side of your minivan and charming pastel villas and lemon groves to the other, marvel at the stunning vistas and listen to the onboard commentary as you travel.
Your first stop of the trip is Positano. Draw a breath of disbelief as you approach the small fishing village that is often referred to as the Jewel of the Amalfi Coast. One of the most quintessential towns on the coast, Positano is built up against the mountainside and spills down toward the sea to the rocky shore below. Enjoy your time here at your leisure, perhaps wandering along its narrow pathways that are lined with charming shops, or head to one of the villages beaches and cool off with a refreshing dip in the turquoise Mediterranean Sea.
After exploring Positano, return to your minivan and continue to Amalfi, the town that the coastline owes its name to. Enjoy the postcard-perfect views and spend a few minutes taking photos before heading off to discover the town at your leisure. Admire the traditional Mediterranean architecture as you stroll along the streets, and perhaps visit the magnificent 9th-century Amalfi Cathedral that is situated in the main square (own expense).
After your time in Amalfi, return to your minivan at the prearranged time before your train journey back to Rome. Your tour concludes in central Rome in the evening.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Small-Group Day Trip From Rome Including Positano
- Round-trip train ticket from Rome to Salermo or Naples
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Small-Group Day Trip From Rome Including Positano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour