Amarone Bike Tour - VeronaWrite a Review
Amarone Bike Tour is one of the best ways to explore the surrounding countryside and breathtaking hills of Verona. Amarone is a famous winery and you will get to witness various other wineries of this region. This wine will bowl over your mind and help you relax as you escape the hustle bustle of the city and come to serene landscapes.
- The Valpolicella Countryside And Hills
- One Of The Most Famous Wine-producing Areas In Italy
- A Local Winery And Wine Tasting
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at Castelvecchio in central Verona in the afternoon. Get outfitted with your bike and helmet, and pedal
out of the city and into the Valpolicella countryside and hills, one of the most famous wine-producing areas in Italy,
ranking just after Chianti in Tuscany. Enjoy the fresh air as you wind your way along a creek and through the vineyard covered slopes above Verona on a mostly flat route. Hop off your bike at a local winery and head inside for a wine
tasting. Learn about Valpolicella’s winemaking heritage as you sip a selection of prized local wines, including light,
fragrant valpolicellas typically made using corvina, rondinella and molinara grapes. Contrast Valpolicella’s light
character with the intense flavors of the most famous Amarone wine, made from partially dried corvina grapes. After
your tastings, hop on your bike and cruise back to central Verona, for a total biking distance of 12.5 miles (20 km).
Inclusions for Amarone Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tour escort/host
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Winery full visit
- Wine tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.