Amarone Wine Tasting - Verona
OverviewTwo hours wine tasting tour of a family owned cellar in the heart of the Valpolicella wine region. You will be given a stimulating introduction to the world of wine via an exclusive tour. See the cellar, then follow in the footsteps of Bacchus and sample 4 different wines of the area (including Amarone).
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Special Offer
Know More about this tour
The northern area of Veronas Province stretching from east to west is called Valpolicella and is the most famous wine district in north-eastern Italy's Veneto wine region.
Valpolicella is an intensely beautiful region, whose name comes from "val polis cellae" and means "valley of many cellars", characterized by the steep, vine-laced ridges that run alongside its gurgling mountain streams.
The cellars are often small family institution which head down from generations the ancient art to making wine.
A wine tasting in one of this typical Winery is a unique experience that can be done in order to discover local wines and have an interesting cultural experience with a true sense of hospitality.The tasting includes 4 different wines such as the young dry Valpolicella wine, with his punchy flashes of spicy, tart and sweet flavors and Amarone, a dense, concentrated wine with a velvety texture
Inclusions for Amarone Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Amarone Wine Tasting
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Unique Tour and Tasting from Verona
- Verona Running Tour
- Bike Tour in Valpantena Valley from Verona
- Small Group Wines and Vines of Verona Tour Including Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Small-group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Verona
- Private Romeo and Juliet Tour of Verona