Amazing Bac Ha Market Sunday Tour
OverviewBac Ha market is one of the most attractive markets and must-see in Northern Part of Vietnam. Youll never have a chance to catch this moment if your trip is not planned on Sunday because it is specially taken place every Sunday. Here you will have an opportunity to witness a living museum of cultural and community activities, where still remains plenty of ethnic culture with unique customs and regional traditions of Flower Hmong, Black Dzao, Nung, Phu La and Tay, ect.
Know More about this tour
* Upon arrival at Lao Cai train station at 06.30am, you'll be warmly greeted by our tour guide and driver. Then our driver will transfer you to the restaurant nearby for breakfast and fresh air.
* After breakfast, depart for Bac Ha market and enjoy 2 hour drive with the mountainous scenes of North Western Vietnam along. Once arrival, you'll have a chance to visit one of the most colorful markets in the world, filled with many different hill-tribe peoples such as Flower Hmong, Dzay, Tay people. Besides there you will have a great time exploring the life of the local people in Bac Ha through their unique kinds of food and special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches.
* Return to the town for lunch
* In the afternoon, you will depart for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920, then enjoy a short walking to see Ban Pho village where is homeland of flower Hmong. Say goodbye to Bac Ha and get back to Lao Cai station for the overnight train back Hanoi or up tothe romantic mountain town - Sapa.
Tour ends in Sapa by 6PM.
Inclusions for Amazing Bac Ha Market Sunday Tour
- Private tour
- Round trip by private vehicle (pick up at Lao Cai train station and drop off in Sapa or pick up from Sapa and drop off at Lao Cai train station)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Amazing Bac Ha Market Sunday Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Travel insurance
- Your personal expenses and what not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is formal
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.