What an amazing site! Over 2000 Pagodas, or temples, are stretching out across the plain, as far as the eye could see. No holiday to Myanmar would be complete without a visit to Bagan. This full day tour will be taking you through Bagans areas to visit the best-known temples with remarkable architectural designs. Our visit starts from any temples but well definitely take you to Ananda, an architectural masterpiece of the early - style temple with four impressive standing Buddha images, Dhammayangyi which is famous for very strong foundation, Ananda Okkyaung, one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the early Bagan period and Thatbyinnyu the highest temple in Bagan rising to 81 meters. A brief stop is made for photo at Tharabar Gate, visit to the colorful Nayung Oo Market and well served lunch at local restaurant. Stop at Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi, a cave temple with exquisite jatakas murals paintings and the elegant Htilominlo temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. End the day at one of the temples with soft drinks and enjoy sunset in Bagan.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:00 AM depart from the hotel in Bagan. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Guest's hotel in Bagan
Return Details :
Back to the hotel in Bagan where customer stays.
OverviewNo holiday to Myanmar would be complete without a visit to Bagan! Over 2000 Pagodas, or temples, are stretching out across the plain, as far as the eye could see. Our full day tour will cover the most distinguished temples like Ananda, Thatbyinnyu, Dhammayangyi, Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi and Shwezigon. Great introduction to this amazing land, and you will hearing many stories of Bagan Kings, background stories of the temples, eating traditional Burmese lunch and seeing many more cultural things the rest of the day in Bagan.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.