Amazing Chiang Mai Private Day Tour: Authentic Pottery In Muang Kung Village And Grand Canyon Including Wat Ton KwenWrite a Review
From USD 115.63
OverviewExplore the area of nature, cold weather and diverse culture at Grand Canyon with our professional English-speaking guide. Visit to Chiang Mais famous handicraft village and learn the authentic way of the potters life and unique pottery handicraft. Learn some history of Wat Ton Kwen temple and enjoy delicious lunch in a local restaurant. A round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet a driver at your hotel inChiang Mai for 8amdeparture to Baan Muang Goong Pottery Village, where you'll see unique pottery that's coated with laterite and stone-polished. Learn about life in the traditional potters' village, with time to shop for locally-crafted pottery, if desired.
Next, continue toWat Ton Kwen, also known as Wat Untawat, with unique wooden architecture and far fewer crowds than the temples in Chiang Mai's city center. Pause for an included lunch, then head to the Grand Canyon Chiang Mai, passing a series of small villages and rice fields along the way.
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon Chiang Mai, climb a staircase to a scenic overlook, a roughly 30- to 45-minute walk. You'll earn views of toweringyellow sandstone and calm water, then descend into the rocks for a relaxing break in the peaceful spot.
Following your time at the Grand Canyon, this tour concludes with return transfer to Chiang Mai, and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Amazing Chiang Mai Private Day Tour: Authentic Pottery In Muang Kung Village And Grand Canyon Including Wat Ton Kwen
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water and lunch
- Private tour with professional English speaking guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Amazing Chiang Mai Private Day Tour: Authentic Pottery In Muang Kung Village And Grand Canyon Including Wat Ton Kwen
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 2 people per booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.