Amazing Day In Hvar With Dinner
OverviewEnjoy this small-group Amazing Day tour encompassing scenic views, towns Stari Grad and Vrbovska wine-tasting in Jelsa, Lavender fields (seasonal June - July) and Authentic Dalmatian dinner in abandoned ethno-eco village.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOnce you have been picked up from Hvar, this small-group tour begins with The French Fortress built by Napoleons troops, on St. Nicholas hill (which was used as a place of reconnaissance and lookout) and has a scenic view of Hvar town, the Spanish Fortress, Pakleni and Vis islands.
Tour continues driving through the green island of Hvar, passing through Brusje, where you will be able to walk through the lavender fields, (seasonal options June - July).
Onto the port of Stari Grad, these old roads are paved with amazing views. Stop at Vidikovac for a snack and the perfect views of the islands deepest bays. Then, approach the fascinating town of Stari Grad, once known as Pharia and Pharos the islands capital. Continuing through the stone streets along the new Riva, stopping for a coffee, and visiting the fortress Tvrdalj once belonging to the poet Petar Hektorovi. Hektorovi dedicated all his life to his fortress and still boasts the original fish pond.
Continue through the well-known UNESCO protected areas (vineyards and olives), to the small charming town of Vrbovska. This town in Hvar is named for the many small stone bridges that connect the town over its narrow winding canal and the unique St. Mary of Mercy fortress - church.
Your next stop is for a wine tasting at one of the best vineyards on the island (either Tomi or Cari vinery).
As you head back, you will enjoy the charming abandoned ethno-eco village of Malo Grablje and on to an authentic Dalmatian dinner.
Local cheese and smoked ham with island extra virgin olive oil, marinated fish
Peka - traditional meal with lamb or mixed lamb and veal under the iron bell covered with the ash (octopus on request).
Simple traditional desert with almonds
Local wine, water, grappa - local brandy made by our host
Inclusions for Amazing Day In Hvar With Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- 3-course dinner
- Pickup and drop-off from your Hvar hotel, the bus station or the ferry port in Stari Grad
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Amazing Day In Hvar With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Pakleni Islands Speedboat Cruising from Hvar
- Blue and Green Cave Speedboat Tour from Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Hvar Town to Dubrovnik
- Secrets of Hvar Half Day Tour
- Hvar Wine Tour and Dalmatian Dinner
- Hvar Abandoned Village Tour and Local Dinner
- Private Blue and Green Cave Speedboat Tour from Hvar