Amazing Food Challenge For Brave Man In Beijing
OverviewPeople often say "Food is culture." During this 3-hour, your guide will lead you walking through the local hutong alleys to try12 amazinglocal food which you might not have before. It is actually a food tasting competition specially designed for people with brave heats and love to be challenged by new adventures. You surely will understand the local eating culture a lot more from this unique food tour. Come and discover the hidden eateries and popular street food that are highly appreciated by locals. Now, put on your walking shoes, and get ready for the most challenging and exciting food tour in Beijing!
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourGreet your gastronomic guide in your Beijing City center hotel lobby.Travel by taxi to the old Beijing neighborhood area - Hutong, and walk around the alleys where you will find some extraordinary food items either in some famous local restaurants or at street foodstalls.
Here is the sample food tasting menus for the Brave Man:
- Black chicken feet: ugly handwriting because eating the chicken's feet?
- Douzhi and Jiaoquan: When in Beijing, do as the Beijingers do. Douzhi is a fermented mung bean drink which is a bit similar to soy milk but slightly sour. Drinking Douzhi is the best way to tell if a person is a local Beijing or not. Jiaoquan is the best side snack for Douzhi.
- Bovine testessoup: Chinese believe that"if one eats an organ of an animal, then it will be good for the corresponding organ in one's body."
- Donkey burger: A famous saying: "Goose is the best meat from Sky, donkey is the best meat on the ground."
- Barbecue chickenheart: It surely helps you toretain a strong heart.
- Barbecue Pig Brain This certainly makes you wiser
- Duck's tongue: What a romantic French Kiss with Duck? (If you don't like to kiss duck, you can choose ox or pig)
- Pig's intestine and lung soup: One of the famous dishes that origins fromForbidden city's Imperial Kitchen!
- Pigs' feetNature collagen is good for your skin
- 100 years old preserved egg: To see is to believe; To eat is to experience!
- Niu Er: Famous localliquor (56% alcohol)
- Jellyfish: It is the best combination with Niu Er.
- Bamboo worm:Itis one of the most common larvae in Yunnan Province.It is considered as a quality metandfull of protein
After your amazing food challenge tour is completed, you can choose to continue exploring the areaon your own or your guide willhelp you to find a taxi to transfer back to your hotel
Inclusions for Amazing Food Challenge For Brave Man In Beijing
- Walking Tour
- Local Guide
- Food Tasting
- Hotel pick up
Exclusions for Amazing Food Challenge For Brave Man In Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 4 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is NOT available
Please wear comfortable shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver