Amazing Full Day Abseiling Adventure In The Blue Mountains - Sydney
Overview9:00am - 12:30pm A brilliant full day abseiling adventure. The abseiling starts with a beginner friendly 5 metre high cliff. Your instructors are close at hand to encourage and explain the techniques. With your instructor explaining each step, you progress through to a 15 meter high cliff finishing on a thrilling 30 meter high drop by lunch time.After a tasty picnic lunch we head to the "big one" 60 meters of sheer adrenaline. The setting is beautiful bush land, making it both a scenic and exciting adventure!
Know More about this tourWe meet at our office at 9 am and do the introductions and paper work.
Next we get you kitted out with Helmets and Harnesses.
Once we are organised we jump into one of the vehicles and its a short drive to our abseiling location.
Once there we do the safety brief and start abseiling.
The first cliff is a friendly 5 meter affair, once comfortable we move on to the 15 meter abseils and then to 30 meter high overhanging abseils!!
After a tasty picnic lunch we head off to the "big one" 60 meters high with nowhere to hide!!!
Abseiling is not an overly physical exercise however its important not to have a major fear of heights and at least average fitness levels.
Inclusions for Amazing Full Day Abseiling Adventure In The Blue Mountains
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Helmet, harness and ropes
Exclusions for Amazing Full Day Abseiling Adventure In The Blue Mountains
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks