Explore areas off limits to tour buses on this truly authentic bicycle experience. Our guided bike ride takes you through the amazing Hanriver. This is a great tour for a small group of one to ten people.Â There are countless photo opportunitiesÂ along the route. Learn your way around as we point out interesting storiesÂ that make Seoul one of the most unique cities in Asia.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Before we hit the road we’ll go through some basic safety precautions, ensuring you’re familiar with the bike. For the next 2.5~3 hours, our small group will explore Hanriver together. We’ll have frequent stops to talk about the significance of the areas we visit, as well as a stop for a quick snack break at Some Sevit.
Here are the places we will explore:
One of Hanriver's most popular destinations - from beautiful riverside, to park and the famous 24/7 food delivery service to you wherever you are in the park.
Some Sevit is a floating Island located near the southernmost part of Banpo Bridge, the nation’s first-ever artificial island that floats on the surface of Hanriver. Around the floating Island are LED lights that feature a fantastic night view under the theme of ‘gleaming light in the mist.'
The Rainbow Fountain built on both sides of Banpo Bridge is registered 2008 in The Guinness Book of Records as the longest bridge fountain in the world with the total length of 1,140m. Also one of the Seoul great parks near Hanriver.
Infamous Seongsu Bridge:
One of the solidest bridges in Korea after it collapsed in 1994.
Secret Photo Spots:
'Only-Local-Knows' Photo Spots in Hanriver.
Inclusions for Amazing Hanriver Bike Ride Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Amazing Hanriver Bike Ride Tour
- Lunch (at own expense)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Personal food or drink is allowed. We also stop for a quick snack break at Some Sevit. (You can pay with credit card or cash.)
Dress code is casual or comfortable clothes and shoes.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you are taller than 185cm, these bicycles might be small for you.
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.