Amazing Imperial Cities From Casablanca 8 Days Tour
OverviewThe historical and cultural wonders of Morocco are waiting on this journey to some of the kingdom's most legendary cities. From the cosmopolitan centers of Casablanca and Fes to historic Marrakech and the Roman ruins of Volubilis including the magic desert of Morocco , Highlights Camel ride in Merzouga desert Overnight at a camp Famous sights of Morocco's grandest cities in 1 tour Grand Hassan ii mosque in cosmopolitan Casablanca Religious & cultural heritage in the ancient city of Fes Lively Djemaa El Fna Square in vibrant Marrakech Fantasia show
Know More about this tourDay 1 Casablanca Rabat
Upon arrival in Casablanca you will be meet by our driver /guide, you will visit the city then We will leave towards rabat the capital politics of morocco .Diner and Overnight in the Hotel
D 2 Rabat /Meknes/ Volubilis / Fez
After breakfast we will start a visit to rabat we will cross the medina and its souks we visit the Kasbah of the odayas and Mausoleum of Mohammed V the grandfather and father of the present king are buried here, Hassan Mosque, a wonder of the medieval Moorish world.departure to Meknes guided visit to the 16th century capital whose ruler, Moulay Ismail, modeled himself on Frances Sun King Louis XIV and guided visit to the Roman ruins of Volubilis,a UNESCO World Heritage site. Overnight stay in Fez in a Riad.
Today we will have guided tour in Fez and we will explore the medina (the old city). The tour guide includes visiting Jewish Quarter and the Royal Palace. We will visit also the tanneries, then the Quaraouine first university in the world . We stay overnight in local hotel with dinner
D4 Fez Midelt Erfoud
After an early breakfast you will begin your ascent We pass through Ifrane, a winter ski resort in a totally un Moroccan style built by the French in the 1930's to resemble a Swiss villagearrival at the Kasbah in Erfoud, . Diner Will Be serve in htel.
D5 Erfoud Rissani Merzouga
Today we explore Sahara desert deeply with 4x4 car. The guided tour includes visiting the Nomad families still living under Berber tents. Later today we will ride camel into the desert. This camel ride takes about 90 minutes to arrive to the desert camp. Here we will spend the night in the middle of sand dunes. You will enjoy the sunset and todays dinner will be served at the desert camp
D6 Merzouga Todra Gorge Ouarzazate
Our camel guide will wake you up early in the morning to watch sunrise, then well ride camel back to the village . After breakfast and shower in the hotel, well leave for Rissani, Tinghir and Todra gorges the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the gorge well drive through the Dades Valleywe reach Ouarzazate in the afternoon ,Diner and overnight .
D7 Ouarzazate ait ben haddou Marrakech
After breakfast we will visit the town of Ouarzazate,including the Kasbah of Taourirt and the Atlas Studios movie studios,, near Ouarzazate.we stop in ait ben haddou. Here we can visit the famous Kasbah, declared UNESCO World Heritage ,we coutinue passing through the High Atlas and the Tizi-n-Tichka pass We reach Marrakech .Diner and overnight
will have a guided tour to discover city of Marrakech . We will visit the most beautiful places and monuments of Marrakech. Then we drive to Casablanca. That will be end of tour.
Inclusions for Amazing Imperial Cities From Casablanca 8 Days Tour
- Morocco culture Tour in comfortable vehicle with A/C
- Experienced private tours driver
- Hotel accommodation and desert camp overnight stay
- Breakfast and dinner during the private Morocco tour
- Camel ride into desert camp
Exclusions for Amazing Imperial Cities From Casablanca 8 Days Tour
- Flights to and from Morocco
- Lunches, soft drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE ARRIVAL TRANSFER: CASABLANCA AIRPORT TO TANGIER
- Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
- Highlights of Morocco: 10-Day Small-Group Guided Tour from Casablanca
- guided 3 Day trekking tour from Casablanca Toubkal via Marrakech
- Summer Tour
- 3 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA
- 12 Night Best Tour of Morocco from Casablanca
- GUIDED WALKING DAY TRIP FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH