Duration of the tour is 8-9 hours. Pick up at hotel around 9:00 AM. We will begin the trip visiting Ananuri Fortress (14th18th cent) situated at the bank of picturesque Jinvali lake. Get pleasure with great panoramic views. On the way to Stepantsminda visit Gudauri Ski resort which is located on the southern slopes of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range, along the Georgian Military Highway near the Crosss Pass, at an elevation of 2,196 meters above sea level. Arrival to the village Stepantsminda (1,740 m) at the foot of mount Kazbegi (5,047 m) Here you can either hire a 4WD car and drive up to the Gergeti Trinity Church (2,170 m) or one can go for a walk and reach the church (it takes about 1-1,5 h for a walk). Gergeti Trinity church was built in the 14th century. From the church from one hand, you can explore summit of Mount Kazbegi and from other hand, one can found wonderful view on the river Tergi Gorge and surrounding area. At the end of the tour arrival back to Tbilisi and drop off at your hotel in Tbilisi
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:00 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
Return Details :
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
OverviewFrom its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia (Saqartvelo, ) is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvelous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travelers of every kind. Equally special are its proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life. This is most peoples destination on the Georgian Military Hwy: a valley town with the famous hilltop silhouette of Holy Trinity Church and the towering snowy cone of Mt Kazbegi looking down from the west. Now officially named Stepantsminda, but still commonly known as Kazbegi, it's a base for some wonderful walking and mountain-biking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Transportation in modern, air-conditioned coach
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- 6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia