Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. We organize welcome dinner in the hotel in the evening with our team.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Dhunche (1960m) Sybru Besi ( 1503m) 7 hrs.
On this day, we drive out to Syabru bensi from Kathmandu by Bus. The road is full of exciting scenes and views of mountains covered with forests. We stay in a lodge in Syabru bensi. You can explore the surrounding area in the evening.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m) 7 hrs.
On this day, we follow the trail to Lama Hotel. The trekking is pleasant walk for about 6 hours passing through forests of rhododendron and bamboo. You can see some wild animals and experience natural life along the trail.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Valley (3430m) 6hrs.
On this day, we enter into Langtang Valley. The picturesque views along the trail are very pleasant and rewarding. The valley is third most popular trekking area in Nepal with full of varieties of flora and fauna.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanging Gompa (3835m) 3hrs.
On this day, we trek to Kyanging Gompa. It is a short trek of about 3 hours with the views on mountains and snow covered peaks. In the afternoon, you can explore Yak Cheese Factory. The fantastic views of natural landscape and mountains are impressive.
Day 06: Acclimatization day
On this day, we have rest. You can go for hiking to Kyanging Ri at 4773m. You can freely explore the surrounding area. You can visit Cheese factory and excurse the production methodology.
Day 07: Retrieve back to Lama Hotel
On this day, our trekking returns back to Lama Hotel from Kyanging Gompa. The views along trhe way are impressive while returning back to Hotel. We stay overnight in Lama Hotel. You can explore the surrounding area if we came in time before evening.
Day 08: Retrieve back to Syabrubesi
On this day, we trek back to Syabrubesi from Lama Hotel. The trail is same but the excitement is more while returning back to the destination. The views of mountains and natural vegetations are impressive along the valley through the trtail. We stay overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
On this day, we drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi. You will be transferred to hotel where you either have leisure time or you may catch the last moments exploring the missed sights or shopping for gifts to your nearest ones.
Day 10: Departure Day
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as visit in Nepal comes to the end for this time. Our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours Pvt Ltd
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Lantang Valley is popularly know as the valley of Glacier which is located at about 19 miles north of the capital city Kathmandu.The Langtang Valley Trekking will commence from Dhunchhe after a hours scenic drive from Kathmandu. While following the foot step to Langtang valley one can enjoy the beauty of blooming rhododendron forest, Pine, and Juniper trees & other kind medicinal herbs too. Anyone can easily fall in love with the beauty of Langtang region. The flow of Mountain streams and cliff of rock amuses for those who love the nature and its magic too. The Langtang Valley Trekking is immensely popular because we get opportunities to see endangers animal such as Red Panda, Black Bear, Langur Monkey, Wild bear etc. Abundant snow- glacier, over 65 basins, Langtang, Langtang Lirung ((7246m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m.), Ganesh Himal, Shishapangma, Manaslu, Pemathang Ri, Langshisa Ri, and numerous Tibetan and Tamang settlements are the main attraction of this trek.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Kathmandu to Shybru Besi and back Kathmandu by bus.
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- National Park Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinks
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu