Amazing Private Day Tour To Doi Suthep Temple And Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village - Chiang Mai
OverviewSpend a day in Chiang Mai visit to a famous Doi Suthep Temple and Karen Long Neck Village to learn some of history of the long necked ladies. Finally, enjoy peaceful scenery at Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls before heading back to your hotel. Round-trip hotel transfer and lunch at the Orchid Farm is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up from your hotel around 8:30am and drive you to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the most famous temple in Chiang Mai. Please note that there are 306 steps to reach the top.
The golden pagoda was built in the 14th century to enshrine a relic, said to be Buddhas shoulder bone. You'll be amazed by the mural painting that depicts the history of Buddhas life, and enjoy the panoramic view from the mountaintop overlooking the city of Chiang Mai. Make sure to capture some photos before driving down to ground level.
Next, head to the Orchid Farm for a delicious lunch, after which you may wander around the farm and take photos before departing for Karen Long Neck Village, where you can observe some of the daily routine in the village and learn about the culture of the women who wear brass rings around their necks. Your local guide will interpret for you as the villagers speak in their native languages, giving you a chance to better understand their way of life. During your visit, you can help support the village by buying some of the handicrafts for sale, if you wish.
Lastly,drive to Bau Thong Waterfalls, which are not only impressive and gorgeous, but a special feature allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the cascading water. There are five levels, and each of them is a great place to sit down and enjoy the surrounding scenery.
Your driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Chiang Mai around 5pm to end your day tour.
Inclusions for Amazing Private Day Tour To Doi Suthep Temple And Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water, lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Amazing Private Day Tour To Doi Suthep Temple And Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour
- Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village and Lahu Hill Tribes with Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- From Chiang Mai: Home Industries Half Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Chiang Mai Including 2-Hour Trekking and Lunch
- ATV Jungle Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Private: Amazing Chiang Mai Local Tour Including Sticky Bao Tong Waterfalls and Karen Long Neck Village