Amazing Snorkeling Tour Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat - Ko Samui
OverviewHop on our 3 deck dive boat and cruise around Koh Samui Island during your holiday in Thailand. Explore the underwater world full with colourful corals and tropical marine life together with your professional dive/snorkel instructors. Spend some quality time with your family or friends while enjoy the breathtaking ocean view and scenery of Angthong National Park. Delicious lunch and round-trip hotel transfer from Koh Samui is included. Please note, we offer 3 different packages to suit your schedule.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Koh Samui around 8am and head to Petcherat Marina Bangrak. Embark on our 3 deck dive boat for unique experience of the beautiful island and its surroundings. European breakfast and fruits will be served on board. There are different activities /packages available. For each package: 2 snorkeling sessions and delicious Thai food freshly prepared on-board.
Please note that all snorkel equipment is included.
Angthong Marine Park: Saturday and Monday
At Marine National Park, you will find the greatest biodiversity in the gulf of Thailand, and the journey will take around 2-2.5 hours from Koh Samui. Aside from the beautiful topside scenery, the underwater world here can be the most varied and interesting. Snorkelers can expect beautiful scenery both above and below water, everything is shallow, including a few sea caverns for the more adventurous. Currents can be appreciate around the full moon, but with so many dive sites on offer we can always find a pleasant area for snorkeling. Visibility can range from 5 8m to over 30m.
Sail Rock: Sunday and Wednesday
Sail Rock situated halfway between Koh Phangan and Koh Tao, it takes less than 2 hours from Samui. Visible from the surface and dropping to over 40m below the waterline, Sail Rock is where a huge diversity of marine life call home. The rock also offers those brave enough to swim inside the rock at 18m and ascend up through the chimmey with exists at 10-12m and 6m, photographers will love the chimney. Most divers are able to find big eye trevelly, groupers, the resident lion fish, a White eyed moray or 2, Titan trigger fish and huge schools of jacks.
Koh Tao: Tuesday
Koh Tao offers a wide diversity of dive sites and marine life alike. Throughout the journey you can chill out and relax while taking in the picturesque coastline and stunning bays of Koh Phangan. Shark Island is one of Koh Tao's premier dive sites with depths ranging from 0 to 28 metres. You may even spot the resident turtle or bump noses with visiting reef or leopard sharks. Shark Island provides diving experiences for all levels of divers, from the novice to more experienced, as well as offering fantastic snorkeling.
Inclusions for Amazing Snorkeling Tour Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat
- Breakfast, lunch, light refreshments and snacks
- Professional snorkel / dive guide, instructor
- Dive equipment, tanks, weights and snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Amazing Snorkeling Tour Around Koh Samui By 3 Deck Dive Boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Koh Samui to Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Koh Tao to Surat Thani Airport by High Speed Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Samui to Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran and VIP Coach
- Snorkeling Trip to Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum