OverviewJoin this full-day trekking tour to one of Thailands most famous attractions and a must-visit place in Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park, located 2,565 meters above sea level. This national park is famous for its natural beauty and home to stunning landscapes, best sights and great activities such as trekking and birds-watching. If you are a nature and adventure lover, then this is the perfect program for you.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel or guest house lobby in Chiang Mai around 7am and travel to Doi Inthanon National Park. It will take approximately 2 hours to the highest peak of Thailand Doi Inthanon National Park.
Enjoy the outstanding view at the summit and walking in the nature trail to see many kind of birds, historical sightseeing and flowers admiring. Visit the beautiful architecture of Nopamaytanidol Chidi and Phra Mahatat Nopaphon Bhumisiri which build to honor the 60th birthday of King Bhumipol and Queen Sirikit.
Then, we will break for lunch at the Royal Project restaurant. After lunch, we proceed to the Royal Project foundation and Hmong hill tribe village. The Royal Project foundation, as it now becomes, has responded to His Majesty's The King initiative to help the hill tribes to help themselves in growing useful crops which enable them to have a better standard of living.
We will spend 2-3 hours walking through the jungle following a narrow mountain trail which leads us to stunning hidden waterfall in the middle of lush jungle. Along the way before reaching the Pagagayaw Karen hill tribe village, we will pass through the farmland where you will see the coffee plantation, flowers farm and the beautiful rice terraces. The possibility to see is around July - the middle of November.
Discover the Pagagayaw Karen hill tribe village and taste a cup of locally grown coffee then move on to Vachiratharn Waterfall, a 70 meters high thunderous waterfall. Enjoy the cool fresh air at the waterfall before we continue back to the ground. Our driver will drive you back to your hotel in Chiang Mai around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Amazing Trekking At Doi Inthanon National Park And Hmong Hill Tribe Village From Chiang Mai
- Lunch and bottled water
- Local guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car or minivan
Exclusions for Amazing Trekking At Doi Inthanon National Park And Hmong Hill Tribe Village From Chiang Mai
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
Dress code is casual (comfortable foot wear)
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.