Amazon Waterfalls - ManausWrite a Review
OverviewThe waterfalls around Presidente Figueiredo (107km north of Manaus) combine spectacular views and cool experience with a virgin jungle environment.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourJust see, swim and enjoy.
The cave Gruta do Refugio do Maruaga is located deep in virgin jungle and full of wildlife. A shallow stream runs through the whole length of the cave, from the interior to the mouth. In the cave can be observed with some luck fishes, amphibians, alligators, turtles and diverse species of bats.
The entrance to the cave is located at km7 on the Presidente Figueiredo – Balbina highway. As the cave is located in virgin dense jungle, use of a local guide is compulsory.
We have created a special package to the land of the waterfalls.
Inclusions for Amazon Waterfalls
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Amazon Waterfalls
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.