America's Escape Game: Lost Tomb Of Monthu - Orlando
OverviewEgypt, where kingdoms are built - now the Valley of the kings is shadowed by the disappearance of Professor Lowsley. He traveled to Egypt seeking a fabled ruby, a priceless artifact said to be protected deep within the legendary Lost Tomb on Monthu. You must locate the dig site, enter the tomb, retrieve the ruby and escape alive. Only the shrewdest of explorers will survive!
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Jeffery Lowsley, a renowned Egyptologist, has gone missing after traveling to Egypt some weeks ago.
The Professor was on a solo expedition where hes attempting to prove his theory that a secret tomb exists linking ancient Egypt to a yet to be discovered lost civilization.
Lowsleys evidence stems from his belief that an ancient ruby lies somewhere in the tomb with the power to unlock the historical relations between ancient Egypt and this lost civilization.
Now it is your chance to unlock your inner explorer as you navigate the mysterious tomb. Be warned, tombs are always cryptic and filled with mystery you will need to be shrewd, focused and open to all possibilities.
Inclusions for America's Escape Game: Lost Tomb Of Monthu
- 60-minute escape game
Exclusions for America's Escape Game: Lost Tomb Of Monthu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the game room
You Might Also Like
- Little Big Econ State Forest Bike and Hike Tour from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando
- Private Orlando Transfer: Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport or Hotel
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Encounter with Optional Lunch
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Experience: Dine with an Astronaut and Up-Close Tour with Transport from Orlando