Amid Hanoi Evening Lights
OverviewHave you ever thought of travelling to some tropical cities like Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam? If yes, you must be searching for interesting activities to do there. To be behind of Scooter to explore the beauties of Hanoi capital city with your gastronomy adventure.On the back of your motorbike, in open air, your senses will be on overdrive as the sights and the amazing smells that will make this adventure an unforgettable experiences
Know More about this tour
Hanoi Evening Lights:The city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life at night. The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like an eternal lighting flow., Rosa Motorbike Tours will show you how to spend the night like a local. The Rosa Evening motor Tour will take you out of the Old Quarter to the vast and amazing night time districts that tourist do not normally see. You will relax and see a parts of Hanoi that will inspire and excite you.
Evening tour to learn customs, history as well as cultures and tasting food
6.00 pm Our Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel.
6.10 pm Meet the group and briefing program and safe procedure about the Tour at the last pick up meeting point
6.30 pm Head off outside of the Old Quarter, where most where many tourist do not have chance to visit and to see the real local lifestyle
7.30 pm Enjoy hanoi rustic typical street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants with a variety of tast
8.50 pm See the lowering national flag ceremony outside the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and then ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including Long Bien bridge, West lake area, the railway house Taking photos at different stops as well learn about the history of the site
10.00 pm Please inform your your Tour Guide to take you to any place in Old Quarter or to your hotel. End of tour.
Inclusions for Amid Hanoi Evening Lights
- Tour included :
- Tour Guide Leader
- Tour guide coordinator
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Chattimg with local people
- Dinner: abundant of authentic Vietnamese food ( brew Bia Hi / Cold Soft Drink)
Exclusions for Amid Hanoi Evening Lights
- Tour not include :
- Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of XX people per booking is require
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halong Bay 1-day Cruise with Kayaking from Hanoi
- Group Tour : Hoa Lu To Trang An Full Day Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- One day private Halong bay cruise with seafood lunch from Hanoi
- 2 day private guided tour famous Ninh Binh - Halong Bay UNESCO sites
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Half Day Trip - Hanoi half day Tour