Amouage Perfume Factory Fanja Village And Wadi Taiyyin From MuscatWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the famous Amouage perfume factory, see the village of Fanja and theÂ Wadi Tayyin located deep within the mountains.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 08:30am you will be picked up from your hotel or residence in Muscat city to start your journey. Start your day with a visit to the famous Amouage perfume factory, which is renowned for creating some of the most finely crafted and exotic fragrances in the world. (Perfume factory is closed on Fridays/Saturday).
Continue your tour with a visit to the village of Fanja, known for its 400 year old history and abandoned mud houses. The village is located on a hill top and hence provides beautiful views of the Wadi and the surrounding Hajars. Later, proceed to the scenic Wadi Tayyin which is located deep within the mountains and is known for its crystal clear waters which are perfect for an afternoon dip.
You will stop for a picnic lunch before returning to Muscat at approximately 16.30.
Inclusions for Amouage Perfume Factory Fanja Village And Wadi Taiyyin From Muscat
- Bottled water
- Picnic Lunch
- Private tour
Exclusions for Amouage Perfume Factory Fanja Village And Wadi Taiyyin From Muscat
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.