Amritsar Street Food Bicycle Tour
OverviewAmritsar has been one of the must visit destinations for foodies of the world. A travelers experience of the heritage city will be half incomplete without tasting some of the most coveted street food the city has to offer. Let us take you to the finest Amritsar food from street vendors and dhabas who have been feeding locals for generations and are hidden in off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods in the narrow streets and bylanes, away from the tourist crowds. If you want to Experience Amritsar like a Local, forget counting calories and prepare to fill yourself with mouthwatering items, some of them deep fried and full of sugar, butter/desi ghee, milk and spices. Also get backstage access to the world famous kitchens of Amritsar which have been feeding the thousands of locals and travelers visiting the city every day. Did we mention that with our bicycle food tours, you get to skip all the queues? Score 1 for the yellow jackets!
Know More about this tourWe will meet at the common assembly point at our office at Queens Road, Next to New Friends Dhaba near the Crystal Chowk at 06:45 pm. One of the our team members will be preparing the bicycles and will be outside on the main road with our company name standee. (If needed, we can help you with arranging the pick up from the hotel.)
We will provide the bicycle safety gears such as helmets and safety vests along with a water bottle. Our English speaking guide who will be accompanying during the tour will give some basic instructions to keep in mind during the bicycle tour. We will start our ride with other travelers at 7:00 pm.
On our tour, we'll be stopping at nearly 6 different street food vendors and try upto 10 different dishes. We will have a sumptuous dinner at a traditional local Amritsari dhaba before we head back to our assembly point.
Inclusions for Amritsar Street Food Bicycle Tour
- Bicycles with gears and safety equipment (helmets & vest)
- Bottled water
- Local street food tasting (nearly 10 different dishes)
- Dinner at an Amritsari Family House/Dhaba
- Local English speaking guide
- Sharing of pictures taken by the guides (GoPro)
Exclusions for Amritsar Street Food Bicycle Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 14 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Advised to wear comfortable clothes (covering full arms and legs) and shoes and not to wear expensive clothing or accessories as we would be going through streets which will not be clean
Recommended not to bring anything heavy with you for smoother and enjoyable rides. However, you may bring your phones, pocket cameras and some money (in case you would like to buy something on the way)
Recommended to leave all other personal belongings at your current place of stay due to unavailability of lockers
Not recommended for pregnant women & participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions except rains
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please advise any specific requirements at time of booking
Recommended to use the toilets at your hotels before joining for the tour
Required to accept the conditions and sign on the waiver form before the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Explore Amritsar on a Tonga
- Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar
- On the Amritsar Food Trail
- Amritsar and its Golden Temple: A Historical and Cultural Walking Tour with Private Transfer
- Private Guided Half-Day Amritsar Sightseeing Small Group Tour
- Private Full-day Sightseeing of Amritsar including Golden Temple with Gobindgarh Fort and Sadda Pind
- Divine Amritsar & Golden Temple Tour
- Evening tour to Sadda Pind with dinner and Transfer from Amritsar