Amsterdam Bar And Club Tour
OverviewExperience the best that Amsterdam's nightlife has to offer with this nightlife package. Feel like a VIP and enjoy free entrance to a club. Start this tour with a lounge visit where you can relax, before moving on to a bar and end the night at the club with your friendly, local guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Check out Amsterdam's vibrant nightlife scene with a local on this after-hours tour of one of Europe's most famous party cities. Follow your guide to the hottest clubs and best bars, stop at the city's first coffeehop, and scope out the nighttime sights of the Red Light District.
Avoid the tourist traps and guarantee yourself a good time by heading out for the night with an in-the-know local. Meet your guide near the Amsterdam Central Station and start your evening out with a short tour through the Red Light District. Hear about the city's past, walk through Chinatown, spot the world's first coffeeshop, walk the city's narrowest street, and check out the displays at the Hangover Information Center.
From there, stop in at the city's biggest coffeeshop if you'd like you are able to smoke here, and spend some time chatting before you venture out to the bars and clubs. Once you're ready to up the energy level, walk or ride the tram to the Rembrandsquare famed for its concentration of bars and restaurants. Pop into hand-selected pubs and bars where you can purchase food and drinks if you'd like, and then head to one of the city's hottest clubs, where you can hit the dance floor.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Bar And Club Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Amsterdam Bar And Club Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hard Rock Caf Burger Cruise in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Guided Tour of United East India Company and Maritime Museum with Art Historian
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour
- Amsterdam Super Saver: City Walking Tour plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets