OverviewEmbark in an unique experience through Amsterdam's canals and understand why they have been awarded UNESCO's World Heritage status. This 75-minute City Canal Cruise will allow you to see all of the city's highlights and the world famous "Nachtwacht" by Rembrandt van Rijn the biggest and most famous museum of Amsterdam, the Rijksmuseum.
Know More about this tourThis special combination ticket for two main sights in the city of Amsterdam will save you money and time as you explore Amsterdam's wonderful locations via it's charming canals and make use of your skip-the-line ticket to enter Amsterdam's most beautiful museum: the Rijksmuseum.
Relax and discover the typical Dutch canal houses, it's beautiful bridges and it's unique boat houses and then use your ticket to skip the queue to discover Amsterdam's finest museum, the Rijksmuseum.
The combined ticket will save you time and money on individual purchases. And the best thing is that you can use the tickets in the order you like.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Canal Cruise And Skip The Line Rijksmuseum
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Amsterdam Canal Cruise And Skip The Line Rijksmuseum
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The museum can be visited between 10am - 5pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.