Amsterdam City TourWrite a Review
To see the best of Amsterdam in a day, you should take this Amsterdam city tour. You see the region of Holland, see polders and windmills on the beautiful countryside. After that you head to see the National Bank. You then proceed for the Heineken experience, go on for a boat tour and finally end it with a tour of the red light district and many more attractions.
- Explore best of Amsterdam in a day
- Feel royal at Royal Palace.
- See the intricacies of making cheese making process at the Cheese Farm.
- Sip onto your favorite beer at Heineken pub.
- Experience the magical Amsterdam canals by boating through them.
- See the best of Amsterdam.
Know More about this tour
A stay Brussels is the perfect occasion to visit Holland, a country so nearby and yet so different. On our way to Amsterdam we will pass by the beautiful countryside, its polders and its windmills. Before our arrival in Amsterdam, we will get an introduction in the secrets of cheese making at a typical cheese farm, followed by a tasting and a photo opportunity near a renovated windmill. Passing by Hollands National Bank and the well-known Heineken pub, we will continue our visit of Amsterdam’s city center, where an optional boat tour awaits you. Next, the tour will take us to the Royal Palace of the Dam, the red light district and several shopping opportunities.
Inclusions for Amsterdam City Tour
- Pick up service at the hotel
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.