Amsterdam Colonial Cooking Class- Private
OverviewVisit the food markets of old Amsterdam Walk backstreets and see local neighbourhoods Do your own shopping for lunch Enjoy hands on cooking workshop Only 4 people in a group.
Know More about this tour
There are many ways to enjoy your visit to Amsterdam. But few are as educational and entertaining as our hands-on Amsterdam cooking workshop, led by our local guide and chef.
Our gourmet guide lives in a beautiful neighborhood, and he is happy to share his home with you. Knowledgeable and passionate, he has created a unique Amsterdam experience, perfect for anyone who wants to meet locals and become immersed in Amsterdam culture.
He takes you through this fantastic experience of walking local food markets and streets of old Amsterdam. Youll be introduced to the colonial history of the city and its extraordinary cuisine. Something, maybe, youve never heard of.
Your Amsterdam cooking workshop starts as you walk through local food markets nestled in the streets of old Amsterdam. Along the way, you will be introduced to the colonial history of the city and its extraordinary cuisine. Together you will shop for the ingredients you need to cook a special, authentic meal as part of Amsterdam cooking workshop.
Next, youll head to your guide's home in a charming residential neighborhood. Youll go through the shopping and the relevant recipe from colonial history of Amsterdam before you start Amsterdam cooking workshop.
Let the cooking begin! This is a hands-on experience, with each guest playing his or her role in the meals preparation. Your guide is a great conversationalist with a great wide range of interestscertain to keep you entertained while you slice and dice.
Finally, gather round the table and enjoy the lunch you have helped to create. An introduction to European wine culture will accompany lunch.
Its always a very intimate experience with a maximum of 4 people.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Colonial Cooking Class- Private
- Professional guide
- Shopping ingridients to prepare lunch
- Local venue
- Private tour
Exclusions for Amsterdam Colonial Cooking Class- Private
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Private Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Dutch Countryside Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from Amsterdam and Zaanse Schans cruise
- Combi ticket: city centre walking tour & canal cruise
- The Mystery of A Secret Sender
- Texel bike tour
- Roundtrip Transfer Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum with Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour