OverviewDiscover the best of Holland on this full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Holland is only a stone's throw away from Belgium so don't miss the chance to visit Amsterdam on a comprehensive day trip from Brussels. Cross the Dutch border and enter a land of polders and dikes dotted with countless windmills before reaching the Amsterdam area. Take the opportunity to customize your itinerary with free time in Amsterdam. Soak up the vibe at Dam Square or enjoy an optional canal ride - the choice is yours!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Following a morning pickup from your hotel in Brussels, hop aboard your air-conditioned coach and drive out of the city to begin your tour. Travel through low-lying countryside dotted with traditional Dutch windmills, before arriving in Amsterdam approximately three hours later.
First, visit a traditional craft center with your guide and admire all that makes Holland so special. See tasty cheeses, wooden clogs and beautiful pottery on display and perhaps pick up a souvenir or two. Afterwards, enjoy a little time for lunch (optional) and head off along the Amstel River and make a photo stop at a traditional, quaint windmill.
Continue on to the center of Amsterdam — passing the Dutch National Bank and the famous Heineken brewery — and perhaps take the opportunity to explore the picturesque canals on an optional boat tour (own expense).
From there, travel on to the famous Dam Square in the historic center of the city and follow your guide on an informative walking tour. Admire the Royal Palace of Amsterdam — built as a town hall during the Dutch Golden Age in the 17th century. Wander along tranquil canal ways and through the infamous red light district.
At the end of your walking tour, enjoy a little free time to stroll along the shopping streets at your leisure then hop back aboard your coach for the journey back to Brussels.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Day Trip From Brussels
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Amsterdam Day Trip From Brussels
- Hotel drop-off
- Canal boat tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The drive to Amsterdam from Brussels is approximately 3 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.