Amsterdam Highlights Tour
OverviewSee the best of Amsterdam with this tour. You can explore the famous lively side of Amsterdam- Red Light District with this expert guide who will tell you a lot of facts that you are not aware of. Apart from this, you will also get to visit Royal Palace, Chinatown and basically you will wrap up the best of attractions on this tour.
- Go about this leisurely paced walking tour exploring the best of highlights!
- Explore hidden canals, churches, gabled houses and a lot of other attractions.
- Learn some unknown facts about the Red Light district.
Know More about this tour
This is one of my favourite tours. Walking is the best way to see the highlights of Amsterdam. This is a private tour and you get the chance to explore this breathtaking city at your own pace with time for shopping and tastings!
After the tour you will know how and why the former little fishing village grew into the bustling capital of the Netherlands as we know it today.
We will stroll through the oldest part of Amsterdam along ancient canals, beautiful houses and proud church towers.
We will pass Chinatown, the Red Light District, the famous flea market and the former Jewish Quarters. We will see the Flower Market, the Beguinage and Dam Square with the Royal Palace and much more!
Explore this breathtaking city with your own private guide!
Optionally you can visit one of the world renowned museums, the Anne Frank House or board your canal cruise for a fantastic and relaxing boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam after our tour.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Highlights Tour
- Private tour guide during the tour
- Free maps & city information;
Exclusions for Amsterdam Highlights Tour
- City transportation (if required, EUR 7.50 per person)
- Admission fees museums and/or Anne Frank House, Canal Cruise tickets (optional),
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, meals and beverages)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour
- Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Evening Burger and Beer Cruise
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum