Amsterdam Private Food Tours - Street Food TourWrite a Review
Love food? Well, this adventure is all about the local delicacies and street food that will have you back for more. The 1.5 hour trip is a treat for your taste buds where you will get to eat some of the most delicious food that the city has to offer.
- The Dutch are a pragmatic and industrious people and are always on the go. Their food culture reflects this in that you can find lots of tasty treats in sometimes the most unexpected places.
- They have their own delicious traditional street food and with their open attitude to other cultures, lots of internationally inspired foods have worked their way into the Dutch culture too.
- As well as taking you to the places where the Amsterdammers like to pick up great tasting snacks, we will also stroll through some of the most picturesque areas of the city.
- As always, there is a lot to eat on this tour so bring your appetite!
Know More about this tour
We will meet in one of the main squares in the old city centre and we'll be in this area checking out some classic Amsterdam street food for about 1. 5hrs.
We wind our way through some of the ancient alleyways and over the famous flower market. Then we take a taste of some more modern and international street food as we cross the canals. We spend about an hour in this area.
Then a 3 minute walk brings us to the biggest and best known market in the city where we spend about 1 hour and of course have a couple of snacks here too.
We finish at the market where you can stay and browse or you can walk back to the starting point with me where you can pick up a tram or taxi. The stroll back takes about 15 minutes. Of course I will help you get to your next destination.
There is a lot to eat on this tour, so make sure you come hungry!
Inclusions for Amsterdam Private Food Tours - Street Food Tour
• DELICIOUS STREET FOOD EXAMPLES:
Fresh Fries Amsterdam Style
International and Asian Snacks
Modern Superfood Shot
Various Sweet Handmade Treats
Artisan Dutch Farmers Cheese
• The latest Amsterdam Foodie gossip and behind the scenes tales.
• General culinary background information of Amsterdam, cultural influences past and present, traditions and trends in the city.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.