Amsterdam Shore Excursion With Windmills, Beautiful Edam, Beemster Polder And Old Whalerstown De RijWrite a Review
On this tour, you will not only learn about the Dutch countryside but also see the famous windmills near Amsterdam’s shore. You will explore some amazingly old towns with a very rich history. The guide is extremely knowledgeable and you will get a better insight into the past and present of Edam, Polder as well as Old Whalers Town De Rij.
- 4 hour tour with private guide, car and walk
- Edam, Beemster, Schermer, De Rijp
Know More about this tour
We will leave to the typical country side North of Amsterdam, where most of the land has been reclaimed during the 17Th century.
We will walk in picturesque Edam, famous for its cheese with its glockenspiel and public weight.
Then we will drive trough the Beemster polder which was reclaimed in 1612 and is on the UNESCO world heritage list to the windmills of the Schermer polder where everything is explained about our centuries long struggle against the water. Climb to the top of the mill!
Before returning to Amsterdam, we will visit beautiful old whalers town De Rijp, where the tour buses can't come!
Inclusions for Amsterdam Shore Excursion With Windmills, Beautiful Edam, Beemster Polder And Old Whalerstown De Rij
- Your experienced and knowledgable guide/driver.
- Transportation in a Chrysler 300C
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.