OverviewThis 2-hour small-group Segway sightseeing tour with a maximum of 9 people will show you the best of Amsterdam's city center on two wheels. Glide effortlessly through the historic streets of Amsterdam, along the city's canals and over its many canal bridges. Segway is the first of it’s kind — a self-balancing personal transport device that is a lot of fun!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour tour will start slowly by gliding along lake IJ's river bank while enjoying Amsterdam's beautiful waterfront. Next, you will be scooting past the 17th century building of Amsterdam's Maritime Museum towards Artis, the oldest zoo in the Netherlands, past Amsterdam Botanical Gardens and the Hermitage Museum.
An excellent photo opportunity awaits you next when crossing the Amstel river on your Segway taking one of the most famous bridges in Amsterdam, the Skinny Bridge. The tour now enters Amsterdam's canal district with its typical Dutch canal houses. After a brief stop on Rembrandt Square, the route goes towards one of the most famous plazas in Amsterdam, its Dam Square -- another great photo opportunity. Leaving Dam Square the tour will make one final stop on Nieuwmarkt Square before returning to the starting point.
If you want to see the best spots in Amsterdam without walking or pedaling, this Segway tour is the perfect sightseeing fit for you! The centuries old city of Amsterdam is designed ideally for modern transportation on Segways. Your guide will show you the most important sights of the city and will point out the best photo opportunities along the way.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Small-Group City Segway Tour
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- All equipment needed included
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Amsterdam Small-Group City Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 16 years; maximum age is 70 years
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
To operate the Segway properly it is required that the passenger weigh more than 100 lb. (45 kg) and less than 330 lb. (150 kg)
Closed toe flat shoes are required to ride the Segway. Anyone wearing high heels, flip flops, sandals, shoes like shape ups or z-coils or bare feet will NOT be allowed on the Segway. Wind resistant clothing is highly recommended, especially on cool or damp days; gloves are also suggested on colder days.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.