Amsterdam Super Saver: Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 1-hr Canal Cruise And Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour
OverviewExperience the best of Amsterdam with this incredible sightseeing combo with 1 hour Canal Cruise that pairs a half day tour to Volendam, Zaanse Schans, and Marken. Your tour will start by visiting Volendam,Zaanse Schans, and Marken in the morning and you can use the Hop-on-hop-off and Canal Cruise ticket at the time of your preference anytime during your stay.
Know More about this tourOn day 1 the Volendam, Marken and Windmills Tour will take you to the villages of Zaanse Schans and Volendam and on a boat trip on the IJsselmeer lake to the former island of Marken. The tour includes a wonderful cheese tasting at a cheese factory, an exciting demonstration by a traditional clog maker and youll even be able to go inside one of the antique working windmills. There will also be time for a guided stroll around the villages and to have a nice lunch in a local fish restaurant (not included).
Then you can do the 1 hour canal cruise or Hop on Hop off bus anytime during your stay in Amsterdam.
See Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour on the distinctive red Hop-on Hop-off busses. This unique bus is the perfect way to discover Amsterdam at your own pace. Enjoy great panoramic views while following the carefully designed routes that take you past all the major landmarks that Amsterdam has to offer. You will also get to see interesting sights, such as the Royal Palace, the Western Church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdams tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions. You can get on and off as often as you like and wherever you like during the 24-hour period.
Enjoy your spectacular holidays in Amsterdam and complete the experience with a fantastic Amsterdam canal cruise! Explore this lively city from another perspective and relax as you cruise through the beautiful canals and past the iconic sights. The Amsterdam Canal Cruise offers a one-hour sightseeing boat trip through some of the center'sfamous landmarks, with audio commentary available in 19 different languages.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Super Saver: Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 1-hr Canal Cruise And Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket valid for 24 hours
- Volendam, Marken and Windmills Tour with live guide in English and Spanish and GPS audio guide in 16 languages
- Admissionto a beautiful working windmill
- Admissionto the Cheese Factory Volendam
- Demonstration fromatraditional clog maker
- Visit to the Old Dutch Bakery
- Aboat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1 hour with daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h
Exclusions for Amsterdam Super Saver: Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 1-hr Canal Cruise And Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children upto and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam