OverviewImmerse yourself in the charm of the Netherlands with this combination of two best-selling tours at a discounted price. Take a morning tour from Amsterdam to see the famous Zaanse Schans windmills and the quaint fishing villages of Marken and Volendam. Then, continue your day trip from Amsterdam with visits to two don't-miss Dutch cities: Delft and The Hague. Lastly, enjoy about an hour at the wonderful Madurodam miniature park. If time is tight and you'd like to travel beyond Amsterdam, this action-packed, full-day tour shows you the best of the Netherlands. Even better, you'll enjoy about a 9% discount when you buy these tours in this way.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourZaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Trip (Morning)
Travel by coach from central Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans to see its famous massive windmills. Capture your share of windmill photos, see wooden houses and old-fashioned stores, and visit a maker of wooden clogs. Next, you'll drive to the quaint fishing villages of Marken and Volendam, where you can see locals wearing traditional Dutch clothes. To get from Volendam to Marken, take a 20-minute boat ride, with approximately 45 minutes at each stop (summer only). You’ll also stop at a cheese factory, where Dutch cheeses are still made in the traditional way.
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Right after your morning tour ends, continue sightseeing with your afternoon tour. Head to the picturesque town of Delft to visit a famous producers of Delft pottery, the Royal Delft — the last remaining factory of the 32 that were established in this city during the 17th century. Witness the production process of this iconic blue-and-white pottery during a demonstration, and browse the museum to see a collection of earthenware antiques. You'll also see a reproduction of Rembrandt'sThe Night Watch artwork made from Delft blue tiles.
You'll then have 30 minutes to explore the historic city center on your own. Highlights include Oude Kerk (Old Church), Nieuwe Kerk (New Church), the Oostpoort (Eastern Gate) city wall remains and the historic Waag (Weigh House).
From Delft, continue to The Hague, the former capital of the Netherlands and its third largest city. There will be a tour of the city by coach to see the Houses of Parliament and Noordeinde Palace, the 'working palace' of King Willem-Alexander. There will also be a photo stop at the Peace Palace.
Lastly, visit Madurodam, the Netherlands' famous miniature park at a 1:25 scale, and marvel at famous Dutch buildings and landmarks.
Throughout your tours, listen to commentary about the sights from your expert guide and capture photos of the crafts, culture and traditions that define the Netherlands. End your 11-hour Super Saver tour of the Netherlands in central Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Super Saver: Zaanse Schans Windmills Plus Delft, The Hague And Madurodam Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ride (optional, no extra charge)
- Entrance fees to the Royal Delft
- Entrance fees to Madurodam
- Entrance to Windmill
Exclusions for Amsterdam Super Saver: Zaanse Schans Windmills Plus Delft, The Hague And Madurodam Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the coach
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.