OverviewGet an insiderâs view of Amsterdam on this morning walking tour, the perfect way to experience the cityâs must-see sights away from the crowds. Stroll along Amsterdam's enchanting canals, designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage site, and see top Amsterdam attractions including the Anne Frank House, the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Rembrandt House Museum and the notorious Red Light District.
Numbers are limited to twelve people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your expert local guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Dam Square to start your morning walking tour of Amsterdam. Begin with a stroll around the historical center, filled with inviting side streets, perfectly preserved 17th-century gabled houses and peaceful tree-lined canals filled with traditional Dutch houseboats.
View the Royal Palace, the famous Dutch East Indies company, the Begijnhof courtyard with its hidden church, the Amsterdam Museum and the old city gates. See the homes of famous historical figures as you walk by the Anne Frank House, Descartes' House and the Rembrandt House Museum.
Wander the alleys of the notorious Red Light District (de Wallen), walk down the busy shopping street of Kalverstraat, and pass by the many upscale art galleries, speciality shops and restaurants of the Jordaan district.
As you walk, your guide will bring to life more than 800 years of Amsterdam's history, arts, culture and architecture, from the city’s humble beginnings on the Amstel River to the glorious Golden Age to today. Your 3-hour tour concludes at Westerchurch, giving you the rest of the afternoon to continue exploring on your own.
Inclusions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The average tour size is between 4 and 8 people.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.