Amsterdam Winter Walk City TourWrite a Review
Imagine walking around in the fairy tale city Amsterdam during winter time, while seeing and hearing all about the highlights of the historical city center. During this 2-hour walking tour your local guide will give you this unforgettable typical Amsterdam winter experience. You will see all Amsterdam has to offer: the canals, the Royal Palace, the Jewish neighborhood and much more! Hot chocolate, Dutch stroopwafel, winter hat or rain poncho are also included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in a centrally located place in Amsterdam and start the tour with a complete overview of the history of Amsterdam, while you warm yourself up with the famous hot chocolate and the famous Dutch specialty: the stroopwafel.
Royal Palace, Munttoren, Flower Market, Jewish neighborhood, New Market, beautiful canals, centuries-old churches, Christmas highlights, market places, Waterlooplein and not to forget the glance of the famous Amsterdam Light Festival, you will see it all walking through the beautiful streets of the historical city center. The tour will be fully narrated in English by your professional local guide who will gladly tell you everything about Amsterdam: history, culture, architecture and other interesting facts. A rain pocho or a winter hat are also included in this tour.
This winter walk will give you the ultimate Amsterdam winter experience that you cannot miss!
Inclusions for Amsterdam Winter Walk City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Hot chocolate
- Dutch stroopwafel
- Winter hat or rain poncho
Exclusions for Amsterdam Winter Walk City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.