Amusement Park Enerylandia Half-Day Tour From Krakow - Krakow
OverviewEnergyLandia is Amusement Park, which offers its clients highest quality services for everybody: children, teenagers and adults. This is the place where parents and kids can enjoy time playing together and spend it on a journey to the land of fairy tales and fantasy.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEnergyLandia is a unique place, located 45 min drive from Krakow. It is a huge complex with 26 hectares includingover 30 various modern and attractions. All of them are presented using stylised decorations and arrangements. All of itmake Energylandiathe world of magical and incredible experiences.
It is possible to book morning or afternoon departures. Let us give you a small tip. Although the park is opened 7 days a week our recommendation is to visit it on weekdays. If you decide to go there on weekends be prepared for many visitors.
-Meeting at the lobby
-Transfer by aircondirioned mini-van to Enerylandia
-Time to play
-Return to Krakow
The price includes:
-Transport services by mini-van with English speaking driver
-3 hours entrance tickets to Energylandia
-1 bottle of mineral water per person
Inclusions for Amusement Park Enerylandia Half-Day Tour From Krakow
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Amusement Park Enerylandia Half-Day Tour From Krakow
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
- Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow
- Dunajec River Gorge and Niedzica Castle from Krakow
- Pieskowa Skala Castle and Czestochowa including the 'Black Madonna' Day Tour from Krakow