Anaheim Theme Park Transport: Universal Studios Hollywood
OverviewAlready purchased your tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood? Sit back and relax and let someone else take care of the driving! This round-trip transport from Anaheim or Buena Park by luxury air-conditioned coach is the easiest way to enjoy a day at Southern California's premier theme park. Please note: Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood is not included; this is a transportation-only option.
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from a designated pickup location in Anaheim in the morning. This transportation option takes the hassle out of driving and parking, letting you ride to Universal Studios Hollywood in the comfort and luxury of an air-conditioned coach.
With your pre-purchased admission ticket (not included), enjoy a full day exploring this amazing place at your leisure. There are tons of rides, shows and attractions to enjoy, offering fun and entertainment for the whole family. This the largest film and television studio in the world, where the greatest moments from movies and TV come to life!
After your day of fun, kick your feet up and relax on the drive back to your hotel.
See below for a list of some of the rides, shows and attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Important -- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop
Theme Park Hours:
* Theme park may alter these hours as they deem necessary. Please note: total travel time to/from the park as well as the total time spent comprises the estimated total duration for this tour.
Inclusions for Anaheim Theme Park Transport: Universal Studios Hollywood
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Up to 10 hours at the theme park (based on normal theme park operating hours).
- Total duration at the park may vary depending on travel time and park operating hours.
Exclusions for Anaheim Theme Park Transport: Universal Studios Hollywood
- Theme park admissions
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Universal Studios Rides, Shows and Attractions Include:
TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride 3D:
This is an immersive, next-generation thrill ride that blurs the line between fiction and reality. Fusing HD 3-D media and flight simulation technology, this epic ride is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Based on the popular movie franchise, this mind-blowing new TRANSFORMERS™ adventure puts you in the middle of the ultimate war zone. Fight alongside Optimus and try to survive as you protect the Allspark from Decepticons® over four stories tall. Remember, the future of the human race is counting on you. Prepare for the greatest battle you'll ever ride!
Go behind-the-scenes where movies are made and where Hollywood’s biggest stars work daily. Take the world famous Studio Tour for a fresh, behind-the-scenes look at moviemaking secrets. Experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself. See the sets from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives and witness special effects used in blockbusters like The War of the Worlds, Universal Pictures’ King Kong and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.
King Kong 360-3D:
Your heart pounds. Your adrenaline flows. Your survival instincts are on overload. You’re caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T-Rex and the 8th wonder of the world – King Kong. You’ve never experienced him this real before. Welcome to King Kong 360 3-D the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience. Here, you won’t just see it, you won’t just hear it: you’ll feel it. It’s 3-D to the next level. Terror has a new home: King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson.
The Simpsons Ride™:
Join America's favorite animated family as they take you on a wild and hilarious adventure on The Simpsons Ride™. Ride alongside Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as Springfield comes to life with action packed fun and excitement at every turn.
Revenge of the Mummy- The Ride:
Face heart-pounding special effects and shocks at every turn, plus raging mummy warriors, on a rollercoaster ride into the world of The Mummy!
Join Shrek and Donkey in a stunning 4-D adventure to rescue Princess Fiona, with an extra dimension that lets you FEEL the action- right from your own seat! Four dimensions of thrills add up to one amazing experience.
Jurassic Park® - The Ride:
Survive a Jurassic jungle river adventure 65 million years in the making. Escape the gigantic and ferocious T-Rex and other dinosaur terrors, with only one way out... straight down an 84-foot (25-meter) waterfall in a raft!
WaterWorld® - A Tidal Wave of Explosive Action:
High-powered stunts, extreme action, death-defying feats and breathtaking pyrotechnics -- all just inches away!
The Adventures of Curious George:
Come monkey around with Curious George. Soak up the thrills of a 500-gallon water dump and unleash thousands of flying foam balls in this wild play area just for kids...and the young at heart.
Special Effects Stage:
Don’t miss the Special Effects Stage, where you'll learn the secrets behind the making of your favorite blockbuster movies. Become an expert in Hollywood movie-making as you learn about CGI, stop motion, motion capture, and 3-D technology
Universal's Animal Actors:
Come see what happens when the world's most talented animal stars take over the show! You're sure to laugh and be amazed at this live performance. Who knows, you may even co-star!
The NBCUniversal Experience: Celebrate Universal Studio’s Centennial in this interactive, behind-the-scenes exhibit featuring authentic props, wardrobe and artifacts from 100 years of Universal film history!
The Blues Brothers®: Treat yourself to the musical stylings of Jake, Elwood and the coolest blues band to ever take the stage!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour commences at the time of pick up.
Please note: Admission to the park is not included; this is a transportation-option only
This tour is wheelchair accessible with at least 48 hours notice
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Airport Arrival Transfer: John Wayne Airport to Anaheim, Buena Park or Garden Grove
- Full-Day Los Angeles Sightseeing Tour from Anaheim
- Citadel Outlets Transfer from Anaheim with Optional VIP Lounge and LAX Drop-Off
- Tijuana Shopping Adventure from Anaheim
- Full-Day Deep-Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
- Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
- Best of Los Angeles Tour with Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Anaheim VIP Dine 4Less Card