- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Return Details :
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • A current valid passport is required on the day of travel • Not recommended for participants with back problems • Not recommended for participa.. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
The Ancascocha Alternative trek is definitely one of the less touristed routes around Cusco which enables you solitude and also some contact with the local people, particularly herders. This is a true adventure specially prepared for people who love nature, Andean high places, and spectacular mountain scenery. This hike is offered only by few companies, which gives you the opportunity to encounter well preserved landscapes. Ancascocha alternative trail offers visitors beautiful Andean high Valleys, snow-covered peaks such as: (Salkantay, 6.271m. Humantay, Huayanay and others), and also colorful lakes such as Salkantay, Ancashqocha and others. In this adventure we can see Original Inca trails in to the mountains and covered by the passing of time.
- Outdoor toilet tent.
- Sleeping pad
- Dining tent with table and chairs, and a kitchen tent, manned by a professional cooking staff.
- Private transport from your hotel to the start of the trail.
- Horses and muleteers to carry the equipment and 15lbs of the hikers
- Transport from the train station to Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast (5), lunch (4), dinner (4), with option for vegetarians, gluten free, lactose free.
- First-Aid Kits, Oxygen tank.
- Emergency horse, that will be staying with us during the hike to upload our personal day gears or ride
- Camping tent
- Professional english speaker tour guide
- Expert mountain cook
- Sleeping bags, you might get them rented from us US$ 20
- Hiking poles,you might get them rented from us US$15
- Last lunch on 5th day.
- Extra expenditure during the trek, such as: soda, alcoholic drinks, extra snacks, tickets for the hot springs in Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes)
- Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips for the staff ( voluntary of course)
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Service animals allowed
Infants are required to sit on an adults lap
Travelers should have a high level of physical fitness
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides