Ancient Acropolis And Acropolis Museum Tour With Breakfast - Athens
OverviewIndulge in a nutritiously decadent Greek breakfast full of Mediterranean flavours followed by a guided tour of the magnificent Acropolis and Acropolis Museum. A perfect combination of culinary and historical discovery!
Know More about this tour
In a cosy deli in downtown Athens start your morning with a traditional cup of Greek coffee, straight from the hot embers of a hovoli, paired with a soft sweet pastry. This, however, is only the beginning! A buffet of Greek cheeses, artisanal cold cuts, freshly baked bread, thick creamy real Greek yoghurt, golden butter, wild honey and fruity breakfast patisseries- this truly is a breakfast fit for the Gods of Olympus! Enjoy a rejuvenating glass of freshly squeezed juice from oranges of the island of Ikaria before setting off for your tour with your local, expert guide and friend.
After a hearty breakfast, it's time to discover the wonders of Ancient Greece as you follow your expert, local guide to the beautiful Acropolis! Witness in person the extraordinary allure of the Parthenon and its surrounding monuments, exploring the history of the sacred rock through time. Finish your tour with a visit to the Acropolis museum, where you will travel back to Ancient Athens and admire unique exhibits embedded in a 21st-century class museum.
An in-depth experience of Greek culture, food and history in just 5 hours!
Inclusions for Ancient Acropolis And Acropolis Museum Tour With Breakfast
- Professional, licensed guide
- Acropolis Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only- within downtown area of Athens)
- Local taxes
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ancient Acropolis And Acropolis Museum Tour With Breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees - tickets to archaeological site of the Acropolis (EUR 20 per adult, EUR 10 per adult low season)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Underground Athens by Athens Underground: Sections Through Soil and History plus Kerameikos
- Small-Group Cultural Nemea Day Trip including Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Electric Bike Parnitha Mtn Tour - Athens National Park
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Shop til you Drop in Athens!
- Out of The Ordinary Mycenae and Nafplio Day Trip with Visit to Craftsmen
- Sunset RIB Boat Tour of Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon from Athens