Ancient Capitals Of Myanmar - MandalayWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this day trip led by a professional tour guide and you will visit three ancient capitals of Myanmar. Inwa, Sagaing and Amarapura are all located within a dayâs trip of Mandalay and make for an incredible days excursion.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Begin with pickup at your accommodations in Mandalay, then make the first stop of the day at Inwa, where youâll find the ruins of Burmese kingdoms that rose and fell from the 14th through the 19th centuries. Tour the city by horse cart, visiting the historic highlights of the former capital, and find out how the city was abandoned completely after being leveled by earthquakes.
Continue to Sagaing, a riverside city surrounded by hills topped with white and gold pagodas. Climb a covered staircase up the 787-meter (240-meter) Sagaing Hill to visit the central pagoda, Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda. Pause for lunch at the top of Sagaing Hill with sweeping views of Mandalay, and enjoy the bustling atmosphere of the important Buddhist shrine.
The final stop of the day isÂ Amarapura, a former capital thatâs known for the dramatic U Bein Bridge across the town's shallow lake. You'll spend the the rest of the afternoon visiting Amarapura, watch the sunset, thenÂ make the return trip to your Mandalay accommodations, where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Ancient Capitals Of Myanmar
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ancient Capitals Of Myanmar
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress Code: please dress conservatively, covering shoulders and knees
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.