Explore numerous ancient sites on this 9-hour tour. Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, Ephesus, and Sirince, seeing the Temple of Hadrian, the Temple of Artemis and more. YouâÂÂll enjoy complimentary hotel or port pickup and drop-off as well as lunch.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel or from the port, you will pass through the verdant and picturesque countryside to arrive at your first stop, the House of the Virgin Mary.
Continue on to the ancient city of Ephesus. Explore the city on a walking tour that will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the entire world. You will be able to see the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the stream baths of Scholastic, the Temple of Hadrian and, of course, the library of Ephesus. The library is adorned with columns and statues.
The Grand Theatre, where St Paul preached, is the largest theater from antiquity and has the capacity of 24,000 seats. You will then return back to the bus through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Antony and Cleopatra once rode in procession.
After your 2-hour exploration around Ephesus, you will continue on for a lunch break for approximately an hour. Then continue onto the Temple of Artemis which was built in honor of the Greek goddess of hunting, wild nature and fertility. Deemed one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, it used to be the largest marble temple in ancient Greece, being four times bigger than the Parthenon.
Afterwards, drive to Sirince, a former Greek village famous for wine houses, olive oils, organic vegetables and fruits. Here you will have free time to explore the town and try local cuisine at your own pace.
On your way back to your hotel or the port, stop for an educational presentation on Turkish carpets.
Inclusions for Ancient Ephesus House Of The Virgin Mary Temple Of Artemis And Sirince Village Small Group Tour
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- All entrance fees where necessary
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Ancient Ephesus House Of The Virgin Mary Temple Of Artemis And Sirince Village Small Group Tour
- Personal expenses
- Terrace Houses inside of Ephesus
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.