Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour From Kusadasi - Selcuk
OverviewVisit the ancient city of Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Archaeological Museum.
Know More about this tour
Meet your professional guide and set off to visit the ruined city of ancient Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site founded by the Carians and Lelegs.
Today, this is one of the most magnificent and best-preserved archaeological sites in the world.
You will see the glorious Celsus Library façade, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Great Theatre with a seating capacity of 25,000 people. Then, you will visit a new ongoing excavation site of the Church of Mary inside Ephesus. The church is located in the south stoa of the Olympian next to the harbor of Ephesus.
This is a very important church for Christianity because it was the first one devoted to the Virgin Mary. The Council of Ephesus and the Synod declared that church as the center of Christianity in 449 A.D.
Your guide will share some little-known details about the life and times of the ancient city.
You will also visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum. This small museum in Selcuk boasts an incredible collection of Hellenistic and Roman statues, carved reliefs and artifacts unearthed from the ruins of Ephesus.
The famous statue of Artemis (goddess of fertility) is housed here.
At the end of your tour, you will stop for refreshments and a carpet demonstration at a local weaving village. Enjoy watching the skilled artisans spinning and dyeing yarn and weaving carpets.
From here you can either return directly to the ship or hotel stay in Kusadasi.
Guests who wish to stay in town to shop or explore on their own are welcome to do so, but must return to the ship on their own.
Inclusions for Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour From Kusadasi
- Bottle of Water
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
Exclusions for Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour From Kusadasi
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkey's Gold Triangle - Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- Day Trip to Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Isabey Mosque
- Ephesus Half Day Tour
- EPHESUS WALKING TOUR
- Best Of Ephesus Tour from Selcuk Hotels
- Highlights of Ephesus Tour From Selcuk Hotels
- Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi