Ancient Greek Democracy For Families - AthensWrite a Review
This trip gives you the perfect opportunity to explore the city and spend some quality time with the family. The activity involves telling the story of Athens and also how the concept of democracy came to be. The trip would also have activities like storytelling and creative arts and craft.
- Pass by some of the most significant landmarks.
- Discover the history of ancient Athens through a child-friendly experiential game.
- Enjoy a picnic with a variety of local snacks.
- Play a number of fun and interactive games.
Know More about this tour
The perfect solution for families visiting Athens!
The most exciting and interactive way for the children and for all the family to discover all about ancient Athens and to learn about the concept of democracy.
Travel with us in time during the glorious era of the 5th century BC and become for a while a citizen of this great city.
With the company of our expert in educational games for children, your experience will start with a short walk passing by some of the major sites of Athens, on your way to the starting point of the game.
The activity is a revival by the family of the ”Ecclesia” (Popular Assembly) that was responsible in Ancient times to vote on law proposals and elect certain magistrates. Through this experiential activity you will learn about the Golden Age of Pericles, the evolution of democracy and all about the everyday life of Athenian citizens who lived in the greatest city of the ancient Greek world.
The experience is multidimensional as it also includes theatrical and learning games, riddle solving, storytelling and creative art & crafts activities.
An entertaining and educational activity for families with children that are looking for a fun way to learn the history of Classical times and to discover how one of the most famous and beautiful cities of the ancient times was born.
- In case of bad weather conditions the activity can be run in an indoor setting.
- Since this activity also includes a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Children participate in this tour with full fee.
- Infant(0-4): Free entry
Inclusions for Ancient Greek Democracy For Families
- 2,5-to-3-hour private experience
- Fun and knowledgeable expert in educational games for children
- A picnic basket with local delicacies
- An inspiring gift for the children
- All material needed for the realization of the activity
- All taxes
Exclusions for Ancient Greek Democracy For Families
- Hotel pick-up and drop off or any other transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 4 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 15%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.