Ancient Greek donuts, known as loukoumades, is one of the most popular Greek snack/desert/light meal sweet and savory dish ideal for all ages.Served hot with either Greek organic honey, toasted sesame seeds, walnuts or stuffed with Greek organic cheeses, served with organic fresh fruits, i.e strawberry , water melon, cantaloupe, figs topped with Greek yogurt icecream .
Family tradition event served all over Greece, loukoumades recipe can be traced back to the first Olympic Games in 776BC. where loukoumades were what Greeks honored the Gods and the visitors- honey tokens gold balls of dough covered in honey. Now days loukoumades are used for celebrating or even as a family treat...learn the recipe as it was used from so many years ago, learn the tips on how to succeed in making an Ancient treat adjusted to todays lifestyle and have fun preparing and eating this delicious recipe...make you loukoumades and eat as many as you like sweet, savory, fruity
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Monday to Friday from 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm Saturday from 5 pm, 6 pm 7 pm Sunday from 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm 6 pm
Departure Details :
AGIAS VARVARAS 47, KATO CHALANDRI, ATHENS 15231 GREECE
OverviewAncient Greek donuts, made at Melinas delight cuisine in Chalandri, north Athens the traditional loukoumades, a recipe which was created during the first Olympic games in 776BC will be presented and be cooked by you.Be excited about this cooking class where for the duration time of 3 hours, you can cook, learn the tips, and eat as many as you like loukoumades, the Ancient Greek Athletes food.
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drink
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- The Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon through the years self-guided mobile tour
- Private Best of Athens Full-Day Tour with Transportation
- Guided Sightseeing Shore Excursion Tour of Athens
- Athens & Corinth Full Day Private Tour