Ancient Paestum And Mozzarella Farm Private Tour - Naples
OverviewOur driver will take you to the hotel or to the place indicated by you. This tour includes a visit to the ancient city of pestum near the Tyrrhenian coast south of Salerno. After visiting the ruins and the National Archaeological Museum of Pastum the driver will return to the parking lot of the archaeological site and take you to the beautiful and famous Vannullo estate where buffalo grows and where you can eat cheese and buffalo mozzarella.After visiting the vannullo farm the driver will take you back to the hotel or to the starting point indicated by you .
Know More about this tourEnjoy a private tour with the best preserved Greek temples on mainland Italy and visit an organic farm with mozzarella. Our driver will take you to the hotel or to the place indicated by you. First stop at the farm to see how this famous cheese produces every day. Water buffaloes in Europe are only found in this area! The visit to the farm also includes the tasting of freshly made mozzarella. Later transfer to Paestum: take a walk in the archaeological area with its Doric temples, the amphitheater and the forum. Do not miss the Archaeological Museum of Paestum with the famous "Dive of the diver". An excursion on the ground to taste local products, to learn more about ancient Greece, to enjoy southern Italy with your family! After visiting the vannullo farm and the archaeological site of Paestoum the driver will take you back to the hotel or to the starting point indicated by you.
Inclusions for Ancient Paestum And Mozzarella Farm Private Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Ancient Paestum And Mozzarella Farm Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Naples Shore Excursion: Sorrento and Amalfi Coast Independent Day Trip from Naples
- 90 Minutes Naples Segway Tour
- Guided Naples Underground Tour with Transport
- Amalfi Coast e Capri Island Overnight Tour from Naples
- Private Guided Pompeii Ruins and Sorrento Tour with a Farmhouse Lunch
- Private Transfer: Naples to Capri by Speedboat