- Meeting point at our shop in Via Cavour 80, 15-20 minutes before the departure;
- We will teach you how to use our audioguides, you can listen to them in every stop to have information aboutplaces and monuments youll see;
- Well depart from our shop and start with the organized tour that will stop in every place of the track (see itinerary);
- In every stop, around 5 minutes each, you will be able to learn several things listening to the audioguide and to take wonderful pictures as well;
- Arrival at our shop approximately after 7 hours of track.
- There will be a funny souvenir waiting for you;
- Lunch at typical restaurant of Ariccia.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Via Cavour, 80, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewA whole day exploring the Roman countryside.
Walk along the ancient Appian Way, the oldest road in the world.
Lunch with tasting of dishes from Roman tradition at one of Ariccia's typical Fraschette.
Discover the Pope's summer residence immersed in the enchanting setting of the Albano Lake.
Adventure in the Greek Abbey of Grottaferrata.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Official Guide of Rome(Optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All that is not mentioned in the list of inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Our party of 8 people were well taken care of from safety point of view and stops, restaurant, views and scenery. We had 2 guides. There was a lead guide and a tail. Two of our party were strongly advised to ride with each guide. Thank goodness this safety precaution was adhered to. What wonderful scenery and a 7 hour journey out to the countryside: Hills, forests, lakes led to a different fresh air day outside Rome. Thank you Benjamin and Glasso (?) for your safe guidance and introducing us to a beautiful view of Rome!! Highly recommend.