- Meeting point at our shop in Via Cavour 80, 15-20 minutes before the departure;
- We will teach you how to use our audioguides, you can listen to them in every stop to have information aboutplaces and monuments youll see;
- Well depart from our shop and start with the organized tour that will stop in every place of the track (see itinerary);
- In every stop, around 5 minutes each, you will be able to learn several things listening to the audioguide and to take wonderful pictures as well;
- Arrival at our shop approximately after 7 hours of track.
- There will be a funny souvenir waiting for you;
- Lunch at typical restaurant of Ariccia.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Via Cavour, 80, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
The itinerary of this tour departs from the centre of Rome and reaches the ancient Appian Way, where you will admire the Tomb of Caecilia Metella and the Circus of maxentius. The route leads through the Appian Way and reaches its first stop: Castel gandolfo, the papal summer residence, overlooking the crater of a volcano in which now sets the Albano lake. Along the panoramic road bordering the lake, the Via dei Laghi, we will reach Grottaferrata and its wonderful S. Nile Abbey, a Greek abbey founded in 1004, which is the only Greek-Byzantine rite abbey existing in Italy.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Official Guide of Rome(Optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required