Ride in total relaxation with a local bicyclist and guide, discovering Ancient Rome. Meeting at our location, we explore many areas around Rome. During the 3-hour bike tour, the locations that we visit include: the Jewish Ghetto, Largo di Torre Argentina, Marcellus Theatre, Campidoglio (also known as Capitoline Hill), Imperial Forum, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Aventine Hill (and Orange Garden), the Mouth of the Truth (La Bocca della VeritÃ ), Pantheon, and the Piazza Navona. We end our tour returning to our start point, so you can enjoy the rest of your day with the great memories you just created.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOn this tour, you can completely relax and enjoy the history and architecture because we ride only in limited traffic areas that have few cars. This 3-hour tour will take you into charming walks and alleyways where tourists don't drive. Our local guide will take you on a tour to see sights unavailable to those in a bus or car. This is a cultural experience that is ideally suited while on bicycle.
Why visiting Rome on a bike?
Rome has more than 2,700 years of history and is famous for its charm, places, and legends. You will learn much in the three hours with our English speaking guides. Our excursion includes all the main Roman places, like the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and Circus Maximus, as well as many secret places rich in history. While on this tour, there is a possibility of tasting original Italian coffee and ice cream.
We end this tour at our home location, where the fresh memories of your Roman experience can begin.
Inclusions for Ancient Rome Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Ancient Rome Bike Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.