Enjoy a 10-hour private tour of Bali that takes you on a scenic drive off the beaten path to discover the Balinese countryside. Escape the crowds as you visit the emerald rice terraces of Jatiluwih and travel through the jungle to the tropical foothills of Mt. Batukaru. End your day watching the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple on the coast. Select the number of people in your party when booking.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup in select resort areas of Bali by private vehicle, your day tour of Bali starts with the roughly 1-hour drive to Taman Ayun Temple, a beautiful site in the Mengwi regency.
Then visit a coffee plantation to see various plants and taste different styles of coffee before taking a journey through the Bedugul area to admire a remarkable view of Beratan Lake Temple and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. You will then visit the Pacung Rice Terrace, which boasts a panoramic view of the lush green fields, the biggest rice paddy in Bali. Have lunch here while enjoying the scenery.
Your last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, a Hindu temple perched on a rock in the sea, just off the shore. This temple is particularly popular at sunset, as it features a wonderful evening view.
After your day of discovering Bali's natural beauty and a bit of culture, your private tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Ancient Temples And Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Ancient Temples And Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.