OverviewAncient Zagreb bike tour is the most popular Zagreb city tour, as it allows you to discover all of the major city sights in an easy and entertaining way, and in less than 2,5 hours, during which you'll see everything there is to see. It can be prolonged though, depending on the amount of questions you want to ask!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourMeeting spot for all our tours is in our centrally located office at the main city square, which will be the starting point of your lovely adventure. From here, we will venture through the Lower Town and Upper Town of Zagreb, visiting our national Theater, Parliament and Government house, discovering Zagreb's green horseshoe, learning why we have a "big bang" every day at noon, what's so bloody about Bloody Bridge and who is stoned at the Stone Gate. We make frequent stops, and can stop wherever and for however long you want. You'll also get tips about the best shopping areas and restaurants, and finally, what's most important in Zagreb - the best places for coffee, beer or "rakija" (brandy). Doing a city tour with us is like meeting a good friend in Zagreb who wants to show you around.
Inclusions for Ancient Zagreb Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Ancient Zagreb Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.